GaMEP hosts events and training courses throughout the year for manufacturers in each of our ten regions. In addition, GaMEP supports our partners as they host events throughout the state. If you have questions about any of the events listed below, please contact Megan Johnson, GaMEP Marketing Manager, Outreach, at email@example.com.
GaMEP Manufacturing Growth Meeting Events
This quarterly educational event series delivers actionable tips and tools of the trade specifically designed to help Georgia Manufacturers grow their business.
- Understanding Your Customer Base to Drive Business – April 11th in Macon
- Implementing New Technology: Preparing Your Team and Process – April 19th in Clarkston
- Leveraging Industry 4.0 Technologies to Improve Organizational Competitiveness – April 27th in Augusta
- Best Practices for New Employee Retention – May 10th in Jefferson
- Building Better Leaders with Empathy, Support, and Self-esteem – May 16th in Acworth
Additional GaMEP Events and Webinars
GaMEP offers targeted and statewide webinars throughout the year to assist manufacturers with quick training on a particular topic.
GaMEP Training Courses
GaMEP offers training courses for manufacturing leaders and team members on topics related to process improvement, quality, advanced technology, energy management, sustainability, and more. Courses are conducted throughout the year at our Atlanta campus as well as custom courses held at your location.
GaMEP offers two certificate programs. The Manufacturing Leadership Certificate prepares individuals to lead, improve, and sustain an organization’s long-term operational and business performance. The Quality Core Tools Certificate trains your team to meet the quality requirements necessary to maintain and grow your business.
- Leading for Organizational Excellence – March 29th – May 11th – Online
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) for Food and Beverage Manufacturing – April 4th – 5th in Atlanta
Please note this listing only includes upcoming training courses. For information on courses scheduled later in the year, please check our Training Page.
GaMEP hosts and supports our partners as they host events throughout the state to provide additional networking and educational opportunities for manufacturers.