GaMEP hosts events and training courses throughout the year for manufacturers in each of our ten regions. In addition, GaMEP supports our partners as they host events throughout the state. If you have questions about any of the events listed below, please contact Caley Landau, GaMEP Marketing Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GaMEP Manufacturing Growth Meeting Series (MGM)
This quarterly educational event series delivers actionable tips and tools of the trade specifically designed to help Georgia Manufacturers grow their business and are held in various locations around the state. We currently have meetings in Acworth, Augusta, Clarkston, Columbus, Cordele, Dalton, Douglas, Jefferson, Lawrenceville, Macon, Savannah, and Valdosta, GA. Meetings include lunch, networking, a presentation, case studies, and a question and answer period.
- Making Automation Part of Your Strategic Plan – October 11th in Macon
- Reducing Employee Turnover: Attracting and Retaining an Engaged Workforce – November 13th in Augusta
- Reducing Employee Turnover: Attracting and Retaining an Engaged Workforce – November 14th in Columbus
- Achieving Energy Savings through Behavioral Change – November 14th in Dalton
- Managing for Daily Improvement – November 28th in Acworth
- Improve Your Warehouse Layout to Maximize Efficiency – December 11th in Jefferson
- Reducing Employee Turnover: Attracting and Retaining an Engaged Workforce – December 11th in Lawrenceville
GaMEP Training Courses
GaMEP offers training courses for manufacturing leaders and team members on topics related to process improvement, quality, advanced technology, energy management, sustainability, and more. Courses are conducted throughout the year at our Atlanta campus as well as custom courses held at your location. We also offer a Manufacturing Leadership Certificate to educate new or rising leaders of a company or those needing a refresher in how to lead, support, and sustain continuous-improvement efforts across the entire manufacturing plant.
- Lean Office and Administration – October 18th in Atlanta
- Webinar: DOD Supplier Cybersecurity Requirements – October 30th
- ISO 14001: 36-Hour Certified Lead Auditor Training – November 12th-16th in Atlanta
- Implementing Your ISO 9001:2015 System – November 13th-15th in Atlanta
- Lean Boot Camp: Training a Lean Champion – November 13th-16th in Atlanta
- Webinar: Georgia Tech’s Industrial Assessment Center – Top 10 Cost-Saving Recommendations for your Plant – December 6th
GaMEP supports our partners as they host events throughout the state to provide additional networking and educational opportunities for manufacturers.