GaMEP hosts events and training courses throughout the year for manufacturers in each of our ten regions. In addition, GaMEP supports our partners as they host events throughout the state. If you have questions about any of the events listed below, please contact Megan Johnson, GaMEP Marketing Manager, Outreach, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GaMEP Manufacturing Growth Meeting Events
This quarterly educational event series delivers actionable tips and tools of the trade specifically designed to help Georgia Manufacturers grow their business.
- Change Management: Helping Your Team Prepare for What’s Next – February 29th in Augusta
- Avoiding the Icebergs: How to Ensure Your Gains Outpace Your Costs – March 6th in Jefferson
- Supply Chain Management 101: A Proactive Approach – March 13th in LaGrange
- Creative Training Tools and Techniques for Employees – March 19th in Savannah
- Using Sustainability Strategy to Impact Your Bottom Line – March 26th in Lawrenceville
- Hands-on Ergonomics: Decrease Workplace Injuries and Improve Productivity – April 23rd in Acworth
- HR Wellness: Managing a Tech-savvy Generational Workforce – May 9th in Jefferson
- Change Management: Helping Your Team Prepare for What’s Next – August 15th in Dalton
- Hands-on Ergonomics: Decrease Workplace Injuries and Improve Productivity – August 27th in Lawrenceville
Additional GaMEP Events and Webinars
GaMEP offers targeted and statewide webinars throughout the year to assist manufacturers with quick training on a particular topic.
- Focus on Food Networking Event – March 12th in Atlanta
- Bots and Brews – March 21st in Lawrenceville
- Food Entrepreneur Training – March 26th Online
- Food Entrepreneur Training – April 16th in Metter
- What to Expect When You’re Inspected: How FDA, GDA, and USDA Work – May 10th Online
- Food Entrepreneur Training – May 14th in Macon
- Food Entrepreneur Training – June 4th in Warner Robins
- Food Entrepreneur Training – July 9th Online
- From Label to Table: Understanding Food Labeling Requirements – August 9th Online
- Food Entrepreneur Training – August 21st in Athens
- Don’t Lose Your Cool: Guide to Proper Cooking and Cooling for Food Products – November 8th Online
GaMEP Training Courses
GaMEP offers training courses for manufacturing leaders and team members on topics related to process improvement, quality, advanced technology, energy management, sustainability, and more. Courses are conducted throughout the year at our Atlanta campus as well as custom courses held at your location.
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training – February 26th-March 1st in Atlanta
- Lean Boot Camp: Applying Process Improvement Tools – March 12th-14th in Atlanta
- Leading for Organizational Excellence – March 27th & May 9th Online
GaMEP offers two certificate programs. The Manufacturing Leadership Certificate prepares individuals to lead, improve, and sustain an organization’s long-term operational and business performance. The Quality Core Tools Certificate trains your team to meet the quality requirements necessary to maintain and grow your business.
Please note this listing only includes upcoming training courses. For information on courses scheduled later in the year, please check our Training Page.
GaMEP hosts and supports our partners as they host events throughout the state to provide additional networking and educational opportunities for manufacturers.