Lead, Improve, and Sustain Your Long-Term Operational and Business Performance
By earning your Manufacturing Leadership Certificate, you will build your knowledge and skills to help you continue to progress your career in manufacturing. The courses are exercise-based with numerous hands-on simulations and are taught by GaMEP instructors who work in more than 300 manufacturing plants each year. Each of the courses will provide you with tactics that can be implemented within your facility immediately.
Upon completion of the certificate program, you will be able to create and support a culture of continuous improvement, communicate with the C-Suite, and align and measure goals within your team and the organization. These skills will help your company reduce costs, increase business, and produce jobs.
How You Will Benefit
- Learn to lead, support, and sustain continuous improvement efforts.
- Refine project management skills, process flow, process and technology integration, and more.
- Respond quickly to the market.
- Deliver metrics-driven ideas for improvement to the C-Suite.
- Measure goals within your team that relate to the organization’s goals.
- Save time and money.
- Increase business and boost customer satisfaction.
Who Should Participate?
New or rising leaders of a company or those needing a refresher, including plant, operations, and production managers; directors of manufacturing; continual improvement leaders; engineering managers; and any other manufacturing professional with an interest in building and sustaining a culture of continuous improvement.
Courses are a combination of in-person and online.
- The certificate program consists of three in-person and two one-hour on-line required courses, as well as two elective courses.
- Certificates must be completed within six years; courses completed more than six years ago may not be applied toward a certificate.
- All courses applied to a certificate program must be taken from Georgia Tech.