GaMEP offers two peer-to-peer programs to help you learn from other manufacturers throughout the state: the Advanced Manufacturing Consortium and the CEO Roundtable.
Advanced Manufacturing Consortium
The Advanced Manufacturing Consortium is a member-based peer-to-peer learning group committed to driving innovation and continuous improvement through shared knowledge and experience. By joining one of GaMEP’s Advanced Manufacturing Consortium groups (based on where your company is located), you will:
- Get a first-hand look at the operations of multiple manufacturing plants, generating ideas that you can take back to your facility.
- Use lean strategies to create organizational alignment and structure.
- Deepen your knowledge of technology that could help your company grow.
- Develop a culture of collaboration within your organization and within a community of other lean practitioners.
- Connect with all levels of manufacturing leaders at other plants to learn from one another.
Advanced Manufacturing Consortium Membership Includes:
- Membership provides your organization with one or more seats to a minimum of five Benchmarking Events per year, showcasing a host company’s best practices and innovations in technology and processes.
- For those willing to travel outside their region, additional opportunities will be provided on a space-available basis.
The CEO Roundtable provides a secure forum for leaders of manufacturing companies to meet and share ideas, experiences, and challenges. Through GaMEP’s CEO Roundtables, manufacturing leaders:
- Participate in closed-group discussions with other CEOs and owners of manufacturing companies.
- Contribute, listen, and learn from other manufacturing leaders’ experiences.
- Seek alternatives when facing difficult decisions at their plant.
- Have an outlet to share challenges with others who understand what you are going through.
- Help each other promote strategic change and growth.
Where are the groups located?
- Advanced Manufacturing Consortium groups are centralized around GaMEP regions and are available in Augusta, Central Georgia, Metro Atlanta (two groups), Northwest Georgia, West Georgia, South Georgia, and Northeast Georgia. Contact GaMEP if you are interested in joining one of these growing groups.
- CEO Roundtables are located in Southwest and North Georgia. If you are interested in joining one or have a group of CEOs interested in starting one in another area, contact GaMEP.