[tabby title=”Business Health” icon=”desktop”]
Did you know that 48% of small manufacturing companies don’t succeed* and that over half discontinue operations because of lack of profits or financial funding**?
Many small to mid-sized manufacturers operate do enough to keep up with their orders, but don’t have the time to understand the true status of the business health of their organization. GaMEP, through our Organizational Excellence Assessment, is able to review the business viability of your plant by assessing the 5 P’s: Purpose, Profits, People, Process, and Products.
GaMEP offers services in the following areas to help fortify your business stability.
[tabby title=”Organizational Alignment” icon=”desktop”]
The Organizational Alignment pillar of the OE model focuses on helping manufacturers implement organizational strategy and align it with the current goals of the entire company, as well as the individual managers and teams throughout the plant. The GaMEP will advance your expertise in:
- Mission / Vision Facilitation
- Strategic Plan Development and Deployment
- Goal and Strategy Alignment
[tabby title=”Leadership Development” icon=”desktop”]
Through the Leadership Development pillar of the Organizational Excellence model, the GaMEP helps manufacturers evaluate and advance the effectiveness of the team’s leadership style and skills at both the managerial and supervisory levels using:
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Conflict Resolution Strategies
- Leading for Organizational Excellence Training
- Communication Skill Development
[tabby title=”Forward Thinking” icon=”desktop”]
The Forward Thinking pillar of the Organizational Excellence model helps manufacturers plan for their future growth. GaMEP experts work with manufactures to advance their proficiency in:
- Quality Management Systems
- Energy and Environmental Consultation
- Innovation Management Coaching
- Lean Manufacturing Training and Facilitation
- Technology Implementation