One of the most meaningful ways GaMEP can assist your company is through Onsite Implementation. By spending time with your team at your plant, we’ll get a better understanding of your organization’s needs and discover improvements that align with your plant’s culture, strategies, and management style. GaMEP will:
- Meet with you, observe your operation, and ask questions to help us understand your company’s needs.
- Provide you with a proposed action plan and scope of recommended services.
- Schedule a time to begin the project.
- Work with you to implement the project, allowing your team to take the lead in order to transfer knowledge to your company that can be used again for future improvements.
In order to partner with GaMEP, we ask that your team:
- Commit to actively engaging with us throughout the process.
- Be open to new ideas and flexiblity in their thinking.
- Involve representatives from your plant’s leadership team, as this will ensure the improvements are sustainable for the long term.
- Fill out a survey, sent from a third party company, approximately six months after the project ends. The survey asks about impacts and results from the project and are reported to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), our national sponsor, and to GaMEP. All impacts and results are kept confidential.
Contact GaMEP to discuss Onsite Implementation in any of these service areas:
- Leadership Development – Give your new and existing leaders the tools to succeed.
- Growth Services – Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Technology – Integrate technology to grow your competitiveness and gain new business.
- Lean / Process Improvement – Learn to reduce waste and improve efficiency inside your plant.
- Quality – Enhance the quality of your products.
- Energy – Generate energy cost savings within your facility.
- Sustainability – Understand and improve the environmental factors within your facility.
Not sure about the specific service you need? Search our site for manufacturing solutions based on four key strategic pillars within the GaMEP Organizational Excellence Framework:
- Business Health – Ensure stability in the 5 P’s of your business: Purpose, Profits, People, Process, and Products.
- Organizational Alignment – Focus on strategy and how it is implemented and aligned with your company’s goals.
- Leadership Development – Cultivate and advance the effectiveness of your team’s leadership style and skills.
- Forward Thinking – Identify and implement change in areas to help plan for future growth.