Manufacturing Growth Meeting Series
GaMEP’s Manufacturing Growth Meeting series consists of lunch and learn events created to deliver actionable tips and tools of the trade specifically designed to help Georgia Manufacturers grow their business. The events are held in various locations around the state, including Acworth, Albany, Augusta, Clarkston, Covington, Dalton, Jefferson, Lawrenceville, LaGrange, Savannah, and Valdosta, GA. Meetings include lunch, networking, a presentation, case studies, and a question and answer period.
Want to stay up-to-date on upcoming Manufacturing Growth Meetings and other events in your region? Sign up for the GaMEP Events Email List here.
- Finding Business: Techniques to Reach New and Existing Customers – October 17th in Lawrenceville
- Speaker: Katie Takacs, GaMEP Group Manager, Marketing
- Prepare for the Worst: Risk Reduction & Business Resiliency – October 19th in LaGrange
- Speaker: Michael Barker, GaMEP Project Manager, Cybersecurity, Strategy, and Leadership Development
- Engaging Employees with Quick Kaizen – November 1st in Augusta
- Speaker: Paul Todd, GaMEP Group Manager, Operational Excellence
- Best Practices for New Employee Retention – November 2nd in Macon
- Speaker: Vance Merritt, GaMEP Project Manager, Operational Excellence
- Leveraging Industry 4.0 Technologies to Improve Organizational Competitiveness – November 8th in Acworth
- Speaker: Sean Madhavaraman, GaMEP Project Manager, Industry 4.0, Strategy, and Leadership Development
- Best Practices for New Employee Retention – November 15th in Savannah
- Speaker: Alfred Gardner, GaMEP Project Manager, Human Resources
Question about the Manufacturing Growth Meeting Series? Contact Megan Johnson at email@example.com.