The GaMEP is continuing to provide the latest in solutions and relevant training opportunities that can help your manufacturing plant. We have all learned to adapt through the COVID-19 pandemic, and now through our open enrollment courses, cohorts, and new virtual service offerings, we can continue to support our manufacturers virtually without sacrificing service or quality.
- GaMEP offers a Food Safety Cohort, which is consists of six 1-day sessions, held over three months, and is designed to help food and beverage manufacturers create a Food Safety Plan that complies with the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA). This cohort brings together individuals from different companies, who are responsible for food safety and governmental compliance, for in-depth training and guidance from food safety experts. Due to a grant, GaMEP is able to offer this program, valued at $12,000, to manufacturers at no cost. For more information on the program and the next session, click here.
- Total Productive Maintenance Cohort – Address equipment breakdowns, high maintenance repair costs, missed deliveries, and quality problems due to equipment issues in order to achieve the ultimate goal of zero losses. Download the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Flyer for more information.
- Leadership Needs Analysis
- Leadership Essentials
- Advanced Leadership Skills
- Managaging for Daily Improvement
- Innovation Process Management
- Technology Scouting
- ISO 9001 Implementation, Audits & Training
- AS9100 – Management System for Aerospace
- Quality Core Tools for Automotive Manufacturers
- ISO 13485 – Quality Management Systems for Medical Devices
- Food Safety Compliance
Lean & Process Improvement Services
- Value Stream Mapping
- Managing for Daily Improvement
- 5s and 6s
- Value Added Safety
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Lean Six Sigma
- Root Cause Analysis
- Customer Segmentation Model
- Strategic Marketing Plan Development
- Marketing Design Templates
- Content & Collateral Development
- Social Media
- No Events
Visit our Events Calendar for the latest in upcoming events for the remainder of the year.