The GaMEP is continuing to provide the latest in solutions and relevant training opportunities that can help your manufacturing plant. We have all learned to adapt through the COVID-19 pandemic, and now through our open enrollment courses and cohorts we can continue to support our manufacturers virtually and in-person without sacrificing service or quality.
- Food Safety Cohort, which is consists of six 1-day sessions, held over three months, and is designed to help food and beverage manufacturers create a Food Safety Plan that complies with the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA). Contact your Region Manager for more information.
- Industry Core Tools Cohort – Organizations that have mastered the Core Tool processes can assure that their customers will receive a consistently high quality, reliable product. Visit the Industry Core Tools webpage for more information and to sign up for the next cohort.
- Total Productive Maintenance Cohort – Address equipment breakdowns, high maintenance repair costs, missed deliveries, and quality problems due to equipment issues in order to achieve the ultimate goal of zero losses. Visit the TPM webpage for more information and to sign up.
- Leadership Needs Analysis
- Leadership Essentials
- Advanced Leadership Skills
- Managaging for Daily Improvement
- Innovation Process Management
- Technology Scouting
- ISO 9001 Implementation, Audits & Training
- AS9100 – Management System for Aerospace
- Quality Core Tools for Automotive Manufacturers
- ISO 13485 – Quality Management Systems for Medical Devices
- Food Safety Compliance
Lean & Process Improvement Services
- Value Stream Mapping
- Managing for Daily Improvement
- 5s and 6s
- Value Added Safety
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Lean Six Sigma
- Root Cause Analysis
- Customer Segmentation Model
- Strategic Marketing Plan Development
- Marketing Design Templates
- Content & Collateral Development
- Social Media
- No Events
Visit our Events Calendar for the latest in upcoming events for the remainder of the year.