Making a Difference Across Georgia
Every day GaMEP promotes manufacturing as a growing and thriving industry within Georgia. We do this by telling your stories, being your advocate, and making your successes known. GaMEP makes a difference by:
- Dedicating ourselves to advancing rural and urban manufacturing in the state.
- Empowering manufacturers and leveraging partnerships and connections to make sure you are successful.
- Teaching you how to sustain the training we provide, but remaining your partner in the long term.
- Helping you meet your goals, grow your business, and create new jobs.
- Caring about economic growth, as we live and work in the same communities across the state that many of the 340,000 people who work for Georgia’s second largest private industry also live and work in.
- Introducing and incorporating technological advancements into solutions we provide so that U.S. manufacturing continues to stay on the cutting-edge.
GaMEP promotes manufacturing through:
Manufacturers across the state are using GaMEP to tell their stories, showcasing the successes they are having for their plant, their teams, and their communities. GaMEP writes and then promotes these stories through local media outlets, social media, and trade publications to share the significant impact manufacturers are making across Georgia. Read GaMEP client success stories.
GaMEP’s reach extends throughout the state. Through onsite implementation, training, peer-to-peer learning groups, and events, GaMEP works with more than 1,000 manufacturers each year and has worked with manufacturers in more than 75% of the 159 counties in Georgia. Discover more about GaMEP’s statewide impact.
Champion for Manufacturing
GaMEP is a champion for manufacturing. We are a voice to and for manufacturing and the manufacturing support communities. Through plant tours, public relations campaigns, and local and statewide manufacturing advocacy, GaMEP tells the stories of Georgia manufacturing to communities, policy makers, stakeholders, and industry. By doing so, we promote the importance of a strong manufacturing base for Georgia’s economy, create awareness for manufacturing innovation, and build a stronger and more diverse workforce pipeline.
GaMEP provides expertise and connections to help manufacturers improve their competitiveness in the global market. Being a statewide organization has allowed our team members to live and work throughout Georgia. Our teams are active participants in their neighborhoods, schools, and communities, which fuels our passion for rural, urban, and statewide development. Through our relationships with manufacturers, partners, and stakeholders, we advance manufacturing and help fuel economic growth and development in Georgia.
Georgia Manufacturing Data Dashboard
This dashboard provides a snapshot of how the state’s economy is performing in general, and in particular in the manufacturing sector. This is independent and objective data on how Georgia’s manufacturing sector is performing in eight main areas – general economic performance, manufacturing performance, talent demand and talent supply, industry mix, innovation, trade, and business climate. View the dashboard to see the data and the performance of the manufacturing sector.