GaMEP hosts events and training courses throughout the year for manufacturers in each of our ten regions. In addition, GaMEP supports our partners as they host events throughout the state. If you have questions about any of the events listed below, please contact Megan Johnson, GaMEP Marketing Specialist, at email@example.com.
GaMEP Manufacturing Growth Meeting Series (MGM)
This quarterly educational event series delivers actionable tips and tools of the trade specifically designed to help Georgia Manufacturers use strategy to grow their business.
- Production Prep: How to Get Your Plant Ready for New Capital Equipment – August 18th in Augusta
- Understanding Your Customer Base to Drive Business – August 25th in Macon
GaMEP Events and Webinars
GaMEP offers targeted and statewide webinars throughout the year to assist manufacturers with quick training on a particular topic.
- More events coming soon!
GaMEP Training Courses
GaMEP offers training courses for manufacturing leaders and team members on topics related to process improvement, quality, advanced technology, energy management, sustainability, and more. Courses are conducted throughout the year at our Atlanta campus as well as custom courses held at your location. We also offer a Manufacturing Leadership Certificate to educate new or rising leaders of a company or those needing a refresher in how to lead, support, and sustain continuous improvement efforts across the entire manufacturing plant.
- Food Allergens – Opens July 5th Online
- Food Recall and Crisis Management – Opens July 5th Online
- ISO 9001: 2015 Internal Quality Auditing July 12th-13th in Atlanta
- Root Cause Analysis – July 14th in Atlanta
- ISO 9001: 2015 Lead Auditor Training – July 18th-22nd Online
- 50001 Certified Practitioner in Energy Management Systems – July 25th-28th in Atlanta
- ISO 50001 Energy Lead Auditor Training – August 15th-18th in Atlanta
- Best Practices in Workforce Development: Building Your Team for World-Class Performance – September 7th in Atlanta
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point for Food and Beverage Manufacturing – September 8th-9th in Atlanta
- Certified Practitioner in Energy Management Systems Online Training – September 13th
- Leading for Organizational Excellence (Part 1) – September 14th in Atlanta
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training – September 19th-23rd in Atlanta
- Lean Boot Camp: Applying Process Improvement Tools – September 27th-29th in Atlanta
- Advance Product Quality Planning and Control Plan Online – September 27th
Please note this listing only includes upcoming training courses. For information on courses scheduled later in the year, please check our Training Page.
GaMEP hosts and supports our partners as they host events throughout the state to provide additional networking and educational opportunities for manufacturers.
- Mid-Year Manufacturing Update – July 19th Online
- Seventh Annual “Success in Manufacturing; The Woman’s Perspective” – August 11th in Atlanta
- Flavors of Georgia- Seasoned by Big Green Egg – August 25th in Atlanta
- GAMA- Southern Automotive Conference – October 5th-7th in Atlanta
- Eleventh Annual Next Generation Manufacturing Signature Event – October 17th in Atlanta