GaMEP hosts events and training courses throughout the year for manufacturers in each of our ten regions. In addition, GaMEP supports our partners as they host events throughout the state. If you have questions about any of the events listed below, please contact Megan Johnson, GaMEP Marketing Specialist, at email@example.com.
GaMEP Manufacturing Growth Meeting Series (MGM)
This quarterly educational event series delivers actionable tips and tools of the trade specifically designed to help Georgia Manufacturers grow their business and are held in various locations around the state. We currently have meetings in Acworth, Augusta, Clarkston, Columbus, Cordele, Dalton, Douglas, Jefferson, Lawrenceville, Macon, Savannah, and Valdosta, GA. Meetings include lunch, networking, a presentation, case studies, and a question and answer period.
GaMEP Training Courses
GaMEP offers training courses for manufacturing leaders and team members on topics related to process improvement, quality, advanced technology, energy management, sustainability, and more. Courses are conducted throughout the year at our Atlanta campus as well as custom courses held at your location. We also offer a Manufacturing Leadership Certificate to educate new or rising leaders of a company or those needing a refresher in how to lead, support, and sustain continuous-improvement efforts across the entire manufacturing plant.
- 14001:2015 Internal Audit TPECS – March 22nd-24th online
- 14001 Lead Auditor TPECS – March 22nd-25th online
- Leading for Organizational Excellence – March 31st-May 12th online
- ISO 50001 Energy Lead Auditor Training – April 5th-8th online
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Quality Auditing – April 19th-20th online
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training – April 26th-30th online
- Lean Office and Administration – May 6th online
- ISO 45001 Transition – May 10th-12th online
- ISO 50001-2018 Internal Audit – May 19th-20th online
Please note this listing only includes upcoming classroom-based training courses. For online course information or courses scheduled later in 2019, please check our Training Page.
GaMEP offers targeted and statewide webinars throughout the year to assist manufacturers with quick training on a particular topic.
- ISO 14001 Revision Update: Help Sustain Your Business Improvements by Implementing an Environmental Management System (EMS) – May 6th
- Metrics for Improving Sustainability and Your Environmental Performance Data – July 8th
- Reducing GHG Emissions Through Low to No Costs Energy Efficiency Projects – September 2nd
GaMEP and Partner Events
GaMEP hosts and supports our partners as they host events throughout the state to provide additional networking and educational opportunities for manufacturers.