GaMEP hosts events and training courses throughout the year for manufacturers in each of our ten regions. In addition, GaMEP supports our partners as they host events throughout the state. If you have questions about any of the events listed below, please contact Megan Johnson, GaMEP Marketing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1212.December.MondayNo events
- 1313.December.TuesdayNo events
By attending the third webinar in this series, participants will learn:
- How Science Based Targets initiatives (SBTi) support your Sustainability programs
- How to define your pathways to reduce emissions (GHG)
- The relations between existing KPIs and SBTi
- The benefits of adopting SBTi
- What the expectations are for your organization’s ability to meet Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) established by the UN
- 1515.December.ThursdayNo events
GaMEP Manufacturing Growth Meeting Series (MGM)
This quarterly educational event series delivers actionable tips and tools of the trade specifically designed to help Georgia Manufacturers use strategy to grow their business.
Check back soon for information on upcoming Manufacturing Growth Meetings!
GaMEP Events and Webinars
GaMEP offers targeted and statewide webinars throughout the year to assist manufacturers with quick training on a particular topic.
- Science Based Targets initiatives (SBTi) Within Your Manufacturing Organization – December 14th online
GaMEP Training Courses
GaMEP offers training courses for manufacturing leaders and team members on topics related to process improvement, quality, advanced technology, energy management, sustainability, and more. Courses are conducted throughout the year at our Atlanta campus as well as custom courses held at your location. We also offer a Manufacturing Leadership Certificate to educate new or rising leaders of a company or those needing a refresher in how to lead, support, and sustain continuous improvement efforts across the entire manufacturing plant.
Please note this listing only includes upcoming training courses. For information on courses scheduled later in the year, please check our Training Page.
GaMEP hosts and supports our partners as they host events throughout the state to provide additional networking and educational opportunities for manufacturers.