GaMEP hosts events and training courses throughout the year for manufacturers in each of our ten regions. In addition, GaMEP supports our partners as they host events throughout the state. If you have questions about any of the events listed below, please contact Megan Johnson, GaMEP Marketing Manager, Outreach, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2323.October.SundayNo events
- 2424.October.MondayNo events
Webinar: Regulatory Requirements to Achieve Sustainable Excellence
By attending the second webinar in this series, participants will learn:
- Top violations of environmental regulations and how to avoid them
- How to understand the relationship between environmental compliance management and sustainability
- How to examine processes and operations within your business that can be enhanced by using more sustainable approaches
- Resources and tools available to reduce the company footprint with greener alternatives
How to Attract, Retain and Engage Employees in 2022 and Beyond
If you’re like most manufacturers, the pandemic forced you to adapt your business operations and respond to constantly changing circumstances. Now it’s time to take a similar approach to hiring, engaging and developing your employees.
In this presentation, we will examine causes of high turnover and low employee engagement. We’ll explore ways you can cast a wider net to reach a larger pool of potential workers. We will also discuss how incentive compensation programs can enhance your employee recruitment, engagement and retention.
Uncover the factors that drive employee disengagement and turnover. Explore strategies to increase retention and attract new employees.
- 2626.October.WednesdayNo events
GaMEP Manufacturing Growth Meeting Events
This quarterly educational event series delivers actionable tips and tools of the trade specifically designed to help Georgia Manufacturers grow their business.
- Developing Front-line Leaders: Identifying and Training Employees for Success – June 13th in Covington
- Using Sustainability Strategy to Impact Your Bottom Line – June 21st in LaGrange
- Building Better Leaders with Self-awareness, Self-control, and Empathy – June 27th in Lawrenceville
- Cyber Hygiene Practices to Protect Your Business – June 28th in Dalton
- Cyber Hygiene Practices to Protect Your Business – August 8th in Macon
- Best Practices for New Employee Retention – August 16th in Acworth
- Leveraging Industry 4.0 Technologies to Improve Organizational Competitiveness – August 22nd in Savannah
- Building Better Leaders with Self-awareness, Self-control, and Empathy – August 31st in Augusta
Additional GaMEP Events and Webinars
GaMEP offers targeted and statewide webinars throughout the year to assist manufacturers with quick training on a particular topic.
- Nondestructive Evaluation for Advanced Manufacturing – June 20th – Online
- CMMC 2.0 Roadmap Workshop – June 27th in Warner Robins
- CMMC 2.0 Roadmap Workshop – August 31st in Savannah
- CMMC 2.0 Roadmap Workshop – October 18th in Atlanta
GaMEP Training Courses
GaMEP offers training courses for manufacturing leaders and team members on topics related to process improvement, quality, advanced technology, energy management, sustainability, and more. Courses are conducted throughout the year at our Atlanta campus as well as custom courses held at your location.
GaMEP offers two certificate programs. The Manufacturing Leadership Certificate prepares individuals to lead, improve, and sustain an organization’s long-term operational and business performance. The Quality Core Tools Certificate trains your team to meet the quality requirements necessary to maintain and grow your business.
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) – June 6th – 13th Online
- Creating Metrics to Drive Performance – June 6th – 9th Online
- Food Entrepreneur Training Program – June 13th – 14th in Atlanta
- Streamlining the Project Management Process for Manufacturing – June 14th Online
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) – June 20th Online
- 50001 Cert Practitioner in EMS – July 10th – 13th in Atlanta
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Quality Auditing – July 11th – 12th in Atlanta
- Food Entrepreneur Training Program – July 12th in Atlanta
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training – July 17th – 21st Online
- 14001:2015 Internal Audit TPECS – July 24th – 26th Online
- 14001 Lead Auditor TPECS – July 24th – 27th Online
- 14001:2015 Team Leader (TL) TPECS – July 27th Online
- Root Cause Analysis – August 24th in Atlanta
Please note this listing only includes upcoming training courses. For information on courses scheduled later in the year, please check our Training Page.
GaMEP hosts and supports our partners as they host events throughout the state to provide additional networking and educational opportunities for manufacturers.
More events coming soon!