GaMEP hosts events and training courses throughout the year for manufacturers in each of our ten regions. In addition, GaMEP supports our partners as they host events throughout the state. If you have questions about any of the events listed below, please contact Megan Johnson, GaMEP Marketing Manager, Outreach, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the GaMEP for a virtual event to learn how to utilize strategy, planning, metrics, and communication to achieve long-term success.
- Topic: Creating a Roadmap for Success: Using Strategy to Define and Achieve Your Goals
- Speakers: Adam Hayes & Andy Helm – Senior Project Managers for GaMEP’s Strategy and Leadership Development team
- Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2022
- Time: 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Online Platform: Zoom
- Price: $15
Find out more and register at: https://bit.ly/3rOi9Fu
This event is part of the Manufacturing Growth Meeting Series, a quarterly educational series designed to help Georgia Manufacturers utilize strategy to grow their business.
The in-person Manufacturing Growth Educational Meetings will be re-launched in ten locations around the state in 2022. Stay tuned for more information on events coming to a location near you!
GaMEP Manufacturing Growth Meeting Events
This quarterly educational event series delivers actionable tips and tools of the trade specifically designed to help Georgia Manufacturers grow their business.
- Developing Front-line Leaders: Identifying and Training Employees for Success – June 13th in Covington
- Building Better Leaders with Self-awareness, Self-control, and Empathy – June 27th in Lawrenceville
- Cyber Hygiene Practices to Protect Your Business – June 28th in Dalton
- Cyber Hygiene Practices to Protect Your Business – August 8th in Macon
- Best Practices for New Employee Retention – August 16th in Acworth
- Leveraging Industry 4.0 Technologies to Improve Organizational Competitiveness – August 22nd in Savannah
- Building Better Leaders with Self-awareness, Self-control, and Empathy – August 31st in Augusta
Additional GaMEP Events and Webinars
GaMEP offers targeted and statewide webinars throughout the year to assist manufacturers with quick training on a particular topic.
- Nondestructive Evaluation for Advanced Manufacturing – June 20th – Online
- CMMC 2.0 Roadmap Workshop – June 27th in Warner Robins
GaMEP Training Courses
GaMEP offers training courses for manufacturing leaders and team members on topics related to process improvement, quality, advanced technology, energy management, sustainability, and more. Courses are conducted throughout the year at our Atlanta campus as well as custom courses held at your location.
GaMEP offers two certificate programs. The Manufacturing Leadership Certificate prepares individuals to lead, improve, and sustain an organization’s long-term operational and business performance. The Quality Core Tools Certificate trains your team to meet the quality requirements necessary to maintain and grow your business.
- Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Control Plan – Access Period: May 2nd – Hybrid
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) – Access Period: May 9th – 26th – Online
- Value-Added Safety: Combining Lean Enterprise and Safety Management – June 6th – 7th in Atlanta
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) – June 6th – 13th Online
- Creating Metrics to Drive Performance – June 6th – 9th Online
- Food Entrepreneur Training Program – June 13th – 14th in Atlanta
- Streamlining the Project Management Process for Manufacturing – June 14th Online
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) – June 20th Online
- 50001 Cert Practitioner in EMS – July 10th – 13th in Atlanta
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Quality Auditing – July 11th – 12th in Atlanta
- Food Entrepreneur Training Program – July 12th in Atlanta
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training – July 17th – 21st Online
- 14001:2015 Internal Audit TPECS – July 24th – 26th Online
- 14001 Lead Auditor TPECS – July 24th – 27th Online
- 14001:2015 Team Leader (TL) TPECS – July 27th Online
- Root Cause Analysis – August 24th in Atlanta
Please note this listing only includes upcoming training courses. For information on courses scheduled later in the year, please check our Training Page.
GaMEP hosts and supports our partners as they host events throughout the state to provide additional networking and educational opportunities for manufacturers.