GaMEP hosts events and training courses throughout the year for manufacturers in each of our ten regions. In addition, GaMEP supports our partners as they host events throughout the state. If you have questions about any of the events listed below, please contact Megan Johnson, GaMEP Marketing Specialist, at email@example.com.
Join the GaMEP for a virtual event to learn how to utilize strategy, planning, metrics, and communication to achieve long-term success.
- Topic: Creating a Roadmap for Success: Using Strategy to Define and Achieve Your Goals
- Speakers: Adam Hayes & Andy Helm – Senior Project Managers for GaMEP’s Strategy and Leadership Development team
- Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2022
- Time: 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Online Platform: Zoom
- Price: $15
Find out more and register at: https://bit.ly/3rOi9Fu
This event is part of the Manufacturing Growth Meeting Series, a quarterly educational series designed to help Georgia Manufacturers utilize strategy to grow their business.
The in-person Manufacturing Growth Educational Meetings will be re-launched in ten locations around the state in 2022. Stay tuned for more information on events coming to a location near you!
GaMEP Manufacturing Growth Meeting Series (MGM)
This quarterly educational event series delivers actionable tips and tools of the trade specifically designed to help Georgia Manufacturers use strategy to grow their business.
GaMEP offers targeted and statewide webinars throughout the year to assist manufacturers with quick training on a particular topic.
- Industry Core Tools Training – Dates TBA for the next cohort
- Total Productive Maintenance Hybrid Program – Dates TBA
GaMEP Training Courses
GaMEP offers training courses for manufacturing leaders and team members on topics related to process improvement, quality, advanced technology, energy management, sustainability, and more. Courses are conducted throughout the year at our Atlanta campus as well as custom courses held at your location. We also offer a Manufacturing Leadership Certificate to educate new or rising leaders of a company or those needing a refresher in how to lead, support, and sustain continuous improvement efforts across the entire manufacturing plant.
- Pre-Course for QUAL 1107P: Exec Introduction to ISO 9001:2015 – February 7th-25th online
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training – February 21st-25th online
- Lean Boot Camp: Applying Process Improvement Tools – March 8th-10th in Atlanta
- HACCP Training Certification Class – April 5th-6th in Atlanta
Please note this listing only includes upcoming classroom-based training courses. For online course information or courses scheduled later in 2021, please check our Training Page.
GaMEP hosts and supports our partners as they host events throughout the state to provide additional networking and educational opportunities for manufacturers.
Check back for partner event updates!