GaMEP hosts events and training courses throughout the year for manufacturers in each of our ten regions. In addition, GaMEP supports our partners as they host events throughout the state. If you have questions about any of the events listed below, please contact Megan Johnson, GaMEP Marketing Specialist, at email@example.com.
- 0303.December.FridayNo events
GaMEP Manufacturing Growth Meeting Series (MGM)
This quarterly educational event series delivers actionable tips and tools of the trade specifically designed to help Georgia Manufacturers use strategy to grow their business.
GaMEP offers targeted and statewide webinars throughout the year to assist manufacturers with quick training on a particular topic.
- Industry Core Tools Training – Dates TBA for the next cohort
- Total Productive Maintenance Hybrid Program – Dates TBA
GaMEP Training Courses
GaMEP offers training courses for manufacturing leaders and team members on topics related to process improvement, quality, advanced technology, energy management, sustainability, and more. Courses are conducted throughout the year at our Atlanta campus as well as custom courses held at your location. We also offer a Manufacturing Leadership Certificate to educate new or rising leaders of a company or those needing a refresher in how to lead, support, and sustain continuous improvement efforts across the entire manufacturing plant.
- Pre-Course for QUAL 1107P: Exec Introduction to ISO 9001:2015 – February 7th-25th online
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training – February 21st-25th online
- Lean Boot Camp: Applying Process Improvement Tools – March 8th-10th in Atlanta
- HACCP Training Certification Class – April 5th-6th in Atlanta
Please note this listing only includes upcoming classroom-based training courses. For online course information or courses scheduled later in 2021, please check our Training Page.
GaMEP hosts and supports our partners as they host events throughout the state to provide additional networking and educational opportunities for manufacturers.
Check back for partner event updates!