GaMEP hosts events and training courses throughout the year for manufacturers in each of our ten regions. In addition, GaMEP supports our partners as they host events throughout the state. If you have questions about any of the events listed below, please contact Megan Johnson, GaMEP Marketing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2828.November.SundayNo events
- 0303.December.FridayNo events
- 0404.December.SaturdayNo events
GaMEP Manufacturing Growth Meeting Series (MGM)
This quarterly educational event series delivers actionable tips and tools of the trade specifically designed to help Georgia Manufacturers use strategy to grow their business.
- Becoming an Employer of Choice – June 14th in Lawrenceville
- Implementing New Technology: How to Prepare Your Team and Process – June 15th in Acworth
- Developing Front-line Leaders: Identifying and Training Employees for Success – June 23rd in Jefferson
GaMEP Events and Webinars
GaMEP offers targeted and statewide webinars throughout the year to assist manufacturers with quick training on a particular topic.
GaMEP Training Courses
GaMEP offers training courses for manufacturing leaders and team members on topics related to process improvement, quality, advanced technology, energy management, sustainability, and more. Courses are conducted throughout the year at our Atlanta campus as well as custom courses held at your location. We also offer a Manufacturing Leadership Certificate to educate new or rising leaders of a company or those needing a refresher in how to lead, support, and sustain continuous improvement efforts across the entire manufacturing plant.
- Superior Energy Performance (SEP) Performance Verifier Training – June 3rd Online
- Creating Metrics to Drive Performance – June 7th-10th Online
- Streamlining the Project Management Process for Manufacturing – June 15th Online
- Food Allergens – Opens July 5th Online
- Food Recall and Crisis Management – Opens July 5th Online
- 14001 Lead Auditor TPECS – July 11th-14th in Atlanta
- ISO 9001: 2015 Internal Quality Auditing July 12th-13th in Atlanta
- Root Cause Analysis – July 14th in Atlanta
- ISO 9001: 2015 Lead Auditor Training – July 18th-22nd Online
- 50001 Certified Practitioner in Energy Management Systems – July 25th-28th in Atlanta
- ISO 50001 Energy Lead Auditor Training – August 15th-18th in Atlanta
Please note this listing only includes upcoming training courses. For information on courses scheduled later in 2022, please check our Training Page.
GaMEP hosts and supports our partners as they host events throughout the state to provide additional networking and educational opportunities for manufacturers.
New events coming soon!