GaMEP hosts events and training courses throughout the year for manufacturers in each of our ten regions. In addition, GaMEP supports our partners as they host events throughout the state. If you have questions about any of the events listed below, please contact Megan Johnson, GaMEP Marketing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GaMEP Manufacturing Growth Meeting Series (MGM)
This quarterly educational event series delivers actionable tips and tools of the trade specifically designed to help Georgia Manufacturers grow their business and are held in various locations around the state. We currently have meetings in Acworth, Augusta, Clarkston, Columbus, Cordele, Dalton, Douglas, Jefferson, Lawrenceville, Macon, Savannah, and Valdosta, GA. Meetings include lunch, networking, a presentation, case studies, and a question and answer period.
- Becoming an Employer of Choice – November 4th in Augusta
- Becoming an Employer of Choice – November 18th in Savannah
GaMEP offers targeted and statewide webinars throughout the year to assist manufacturers with quick training on a particular topic.
- Industry Core Tools Training – Dates TBA for the next cohort
- Total Productive Maintenance Hybrid Program – Dates TBA
- HACCP Training Certification Class – December 7th-8th in Atlanta
GaMEP Training Courses
GaMEP offers training courses for manufacturing leaders and team members on topics related to process improvement, quality, advanced technology, energy management, sustainability, and more. Courses are conducted throughout the year at our Atlanta campus as well as custom courses held at your location. We also offer a Manufacturing Leadership Certificate to educate new or rising leaders of a company or those needing a refresher in how to lead, support, and sustain continuous improvement efforts across the entire manufacturing plant.
- Root Cause Analysis – October 28th online
- Advanced Lean Boot Camp: Training the Continuous Improvement Leader – November 2nd-4th in Atlanta
- 14001:2015 Internal Audit TPECS – November 8th-10th online
- 14001 Lead Auditor TPECS – November 8th-11th online
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training – November 15th-19th in Atlanta
- Streamlining the Project Management Process for Manufacturing – November 17th online
- ISO 50001 Energy Lead Auditor Training – November 29th – December 2nd in Atlanta
Please note this listing only includes upcoming classroom-based training courses. For online course information or courses scheduled later in 2021, please check our Training Page.
GaMEP hosts and supports our partners as they host events throughout the state to provide additional networking and educational opportunities for manufacturers.