GaMEP hosts events and training courses throughout the year for manufacturers in each of our ten regions. In addition, GaMEP supports our partners as they host events throughout the state. If you have questions about any of the events listed below, please contact Megan Johnson, GaMEP Marketing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GaMEP Manufacturing Growth Meeting Series (MGM)
This quarterly educational event series delivers actionable tips and tools of the trade specifically designed to help Georgia Manufacturers grow their business and are held in various locations around the state. We currently have meetings in Acworth, Augusta, Clarkston, Columbus, Cordele, Dalton, Douglas, Jefferson, Lawrenceville, Macon, Savannah, and Valdosta, GA. Meetings include lunch, networking, a presentation, case studies, and a question and answer period.
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for Investing in Smart Manufacturing Technology – POSTPONED
- Transformative Strategic Planning – April 2nd in Savannah – POSTPONED
- Achieve More Transparency in Your Supply Chain – April 16th in Acworth – POSTPONED
- Prepare Before the Inspection: OSHA Updates and New Recommendations – April 22nd in Valdosta – POSTPONED
- Change Management: Helping Your Team Prepare for What’s Next – April 29th in Macon – POSTPONED
GaMEP Training Courses
GaMEP offers training courses for manufacturing leaders and team members on topics related to process improvement, quality, advanced technology, energy management, sustainability, and more. Courses are conducted throughout the year at our Atlanta campus as well as custom courses held at your location. We also offer a Manufacturing Leadership Certificate to educate new or rising leaders of a company or those needing a refresher in how to lead, support, and sustain continuous-improvement efforts across the entire manufacturing plant.
- Lean Office and Administration – May 7th Online
- Creating Metrics to Drive Performance – June 9th-12th Online
- Understanding ISO 50001-2018+ Basic Energy – July 8th-16th Online
- SEP 2017 Update – July 8th-16th Online
- 14001:2015 Internal Audit TPECS – July 13th-15th in Atlanta
- 14001 Lead Auditor TPECS – July 13th-16th in Atlanta
- Streamlining the Project Management Process for Manufacturing – July 15th in Atlanta
- Root Cause Analysis – July 16th in Atlanta
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training – July 20th-24th in Atlanta
- ISO 45001 Transition – August 3rd-5th in Atlanta
- Lean Boot Camp: Training a Lean Champion – August 4th-7th in Atlanta
- ISO 50001 Energy Lead Auditor Training – August 17th-20th in Atlanta
- Best Practices in Workforce Development: Building Your Team for World-Class Performance – September 9th in Atlanta
- Leading for Organizational Excellence – September 16th-October 28th in Atlanta
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training – September 21st-25th in Atlanta
- Implementing Your ISO 9001:2015 System – September 21st-23rd in Atlanta
Please note this listing only includes upcoming classroom-based training courses. For online course information or courses scheduled later in 2019, please check our Training Page.
GaMEP offers targeted and statewide webinars throughout the year to assist manufacturers with quick training on a particular topic.
GaMEP and Partner Events
GaMEP hosts and supports our partners as they host events throughout the state to provide additional networking and educational opportunities for manufacturers.