GaMEP hosts events and training courses throughout the year for manufacturers in each of our ten regions. In addition, GaMEP supports our partners as they host events throughout the state. If you have questions about any of the events listed below, please contact Megan Johnson, GaMEP Marketing Specialist, at email@example.com.
Learn a proven approach to connect all levels of management to a common vision, understanding, and purpose.
- Speaker: Larry Alford, GaMEP
- Price: Early Bird Rate: $20 per person (lunch included) if you register by March 6th. Price will increase to $25 on March 7th.
- Location: West Georgia Technical College in LaGrange, GA
Find out more and register at: https://bit.ly/2U8oomQ
This event is part of the Manufacturing Growth Meeting Series that provides quarterly educational meetings that deliver actionable tips and tools of the trade specifically designed to help Georgia Manufacturers grow their business.
The Manufacturing Growth Educational Meetings are held in various locations around the state. We currently have meetings in Acworth, Augusta, Clarkston, Columbus, LaGrange, Dalton, Douglas, Jefferson, Lawrenceville, Macon, Savannah, and Valdosta, GA. Meetings include lunch, networking, a presentation, case studies, and a question and answer period.
GaMEP Manufacturing Growth Meeting Series (MGM)
This quarterly educational event series delivers actionable tips and tools of the trade specifically designed to help Georgia Manufacturers grow their business and are held in various locations around the state. We currently have meetings in Acworth, Augusta, Clarkston, Columbus, Cordele, Dalton, Douglas, Jefferson, Lawrenceville, Macon, Savannah, and Valdosta, GA. Meetings include lunch, networking, a presentation, case studies, and a question and answer period.
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for Investing in Smart Manufacturing Technology – POSTPONED
- Transformative Strategic Planning – April 2nd in Savannah – POSTPONED
- Achieve More Transparency in Your Supply Chain – April 16th in Acworth – POSTPONED
- Prepare Before the Inspection: OSHA Updates and New Recommendations – April 22nd in Valdosta – POSTPONED
- Change Management: Helping Your Team Prepare for What’s Next – April 29th in Macon – POSTPONED
GaMEP Training Courses
GaMEP offers training courses for manufacturing leaders and team members on topics related to process improvement, quality, advanced technology, energy management, sustainability, and more. Courses are conducted throughout the year at our Atlanta campus as well as custom courses held at your location. We also offer a Manufacturing Leadership Certificate to educate new or rising leaders of a company or those needing a refresher in how to lead, support, and sustain continuous-improvement efforts across the entire manufacturing plant.
- Best Practices in Workforce Development: Building Your Team for World-Class Performance – September 9th online
- Leading for Organizational Excellence – September 16th-October 28th online
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training – September 21st-25th online
- Creating Metrics to Drive Performance – October 5th-8th online
- Lean Office and Administration – October 8th-9th online
Please note this listing only includes upcoming classroom-based training courses. For online course information or courses scheduled later in 2019, please check our Training Page.
GaMEP offers targeted and statewide webinars throughout the year to assist manufacturers with quick training on a particular topic.
GaMEP and Partner Events
GaMEP hosts and supports our partners as they host events throughout the state to provide additional networking and educational opportunities for manufacturers.