GaMEP hosts events and training courses throughout the year for manufacturers in each of our ten regions. In addition, GaMEP supports our partners as they host events throughout the state. If you have questions about any of the events listed below, please contact Megan Johnson, GaMEP Marketing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cases of adults and children who suffer from food allergies is on the rise, and mislabeling of food allergens is one of the leading causes of recalls in America. This is a foundational prerequisite program for any HACCP and Food Safety Plan. This live, virtual 5-hour class covers the regulatory requirements for allergen labeling, how to develop and maintain an Allergen Control Plan, and effective employee training.
- Date: December 18, 2020
- Time: 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Location: Live, Webcast
- Cost $250
- Click for more information and to register
GaMEP Manufacturing Growth Meeting Series (MGM)
This quarterly educational event series delivers actionable tips and tools of the trade specifically designed to help Georgia Manufacturers grow their business and are held in various locations around the state. We currently have meetings in Acworth, Augusta, Clarkston, Columbus, Cordele, Dalton, Douglas, Jefferson, Lawrenceville, Macon, Savannah, and Valdosta, GA. Meetings include lunch, networking, a presentation, case studies, and a question and answer period.
GaMEP Training Courses
GaMEP offers training courses for manufacturing leaders and team members on topics related to process improvement, quality, advanced technology, energy management, sustainability, and more. Courses are conducted throughout the year at our Atlanta campus as well as custom courses held at your location. We also offer a Manufacturing Leadership Certificate to educate new or rising leaders of a company or those needing a refresher in how to lead, support, and sustain continuous-improvement efforts across the entire manufacturing plant.
- ISO 45001 Transition – May 10th-12th online
- ISO 50001-2018 Internal Audit – May 19th-20th online
- Superior Energy Performance (SEP) Performance Verifier Training – June 4th-July 2nd online
- Creating Metrics to Drive Performance – June 8th-9th online
- Streamlining the Project Management Process for Manufacturing – June 16th online
- Lean Boot Camp: Applying Process Improvement Tools – June 22nd-24th in Atlanta
- 14001:2015 Internal Audit TPECS – July 12th-14th online
- 14001 Lead Auditor TPECS – July 12th-15th online
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Quality Auditing – July 13th-14th online
- Root Cause Analysis – July 15th online
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training – July 19th-23rd online
- Advanced Lean Boot Camp: Training the Continuous Improvement Leader – July 27th-29th in Atlanta
Please note this listing only includes upcoming classroom-based training courses. For online course information or courses scheduled later in 2019, please check our Training Page.
GaMEP offers targeted and statewide webinars throughout the year to assist manufacturers with quick training on a particular topic.
- ISO 14001 Revision Update: Help Sustain Your Business Improvements by Implementing an Environmental Management System (EMS) – May 11th
- Metrics for Improving Sustainability and Your Environmental Performance Data – July 8th
- Reducing GHG Emissions Through Low to No Costs Energy Efficiency Projects – September 2nd
GaMEP and Partner Events
GaMEP hosts and supports our partners as they host events throughout the state to provide additional networking and educational opportunities for manufacturers.