GaMEP hosts events and training courses throughout the year for manufacturers in each of our ten regions. In addition, GaMEP supports our partners as they host events throughout the state. If you have questions about any of the events listed below, please contact Megan Johnson, GaMEP Marketing Specialist, at email@example.com.
Develop strategies to attract, train, and retain a highly engaged and effective team in your manufacturing plant.
- Speakers: Damon Nix, GaMEP
- Price: $15 (lunch included)
- Location: Jackson County Administrative Building in Jefferson
Register at: https://bit.ly/2Uk6Jtx
This event is part of the Manufacturing Growth Meeting Series that provides quarterly educational meetings that deliver actionable tips and tools of the trade specifically designed to help Georgia Manufacturers grow their business.
The Manufacturing Growth Educational Meetings are held in various locations around the state. We currently have meetings in Acworth, Augusta, Clarkston, Columbus, Cordele, Dalton, Douglas, Jefferson, Lawrenceville, Savannah, and Valdosta, GA. Meetings include lunch, networking, a presentation, case studies, and a question and answer period.
Most machine shops share a common thread: wanting to grow, but not quite sure how to go about growing and how to manage that growth. Does this sound familiar to you? If so, this webinar will teach you some best practices for how to go about turning this challenge into a desirable and implementable growth strategy. By attending this webinar you will be able to:
For more information and to register: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/754364331664302338
- Learn different ways to tap into new markets and new customers
- Evaluate and compare different growth opportunities
- Learn to determine the strategies that are right for your business
- Manage risks associated with growth
GaMEP Manufacturing Growth Meeting Series (MGM)
This quarterly educational event series delivers actionable tips and tools of the trade specifically designed to help Georgia Manufacturers grow their business and are held in various locations around the state. Meetings include lunch, networking, a presentation, case studies, and a question and answer period.
GaMEP offers targeted and statewide webinars throughout the year to assist manufacturers with quick training on a particular topic.
- Industry Core Tools Training – Dates TBA for the next cohort
- Total Productive Maintenance Hybrid Program – Dates TBA
GaMEP Training Courses
GaMEP offers training courses for manufacturing leaders and team members on topics related to process improvement, quality, advanced technology, energy management, sustainability, and more. Courses are conducted throughout the year at our Atlanta campus as well as custom courses held at your location. We also offer a Manufacturing Leadership Certificate to educate new or rising leaders of a company or those needing a refresher in how to lead, support, and sustain continuous improvement efforts across the entire manufacturing plant.
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training – November 15th-19th in Atlanta
- Streamlining the Project Management Process for Manufacturing – November 17th online
- Root Cause Analysis – November 17th online
- ISO 50001 Energy Lead Auditor Training – November 29th – December 2nd in Atlanta
- HACCP Training Certification Class – April 5th-6th in Atlanta
Please note this listing only includes upcoming classroom-based training courses. For online course information or courses scheduled later in 2021, please check our Training Page.
GaMEP hosts and supports our partners as they host events throughout the state to provide additional networking and educational opportunities for manufacturers.
Check back for partner event updates!