GaMEP hosts events and training courses throughout the year for manufacturers in each of our ten regions. In addition, GaMEP supports our partners as they host events throughout the state. If you have questions about any of the events listed below, please contact Megan Johnson, GaMEP Marketing Specialist, at email@example.com.
- 2929.December.SundayNo events
- 3030.December.MondayNo events
- 3131.December.TuesdayNo events
- 0101.January.WednesdayNo events
- 0202.January.ThursdayNo events
- 0303.January.FridayNo events
- 0404.January.SaturdayNo events
GaMEP Manufacturing Growth Meeting Series (MGM)
This quarterly educational event series delivers actionable tips and tools of the trade specifically designed to help Georgia Manufacturers grow their business and are held in various locations around the state. We currently have meetings in Acworth, Augusta, Clarkston, Columbus, Cordele, Dalton, Douglas, Jefferson, Lawrenceville, Macon, Savannah, and Valdosta, GA. Meetings include lunch, networking, a presentation, case studies, and a question and answer period.
- Project Management for Manufacturers – February 19th in Dalton
- Transformative Strategic Planning – February 26th in Clarkston
- Building a “Front-Line First” Culture – March 12th in LaGrange
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for Investing in Smart Manufacturing Technology – March 17th in Jefferson
- Transformative Strategic Planning – April 2nd in Savannah
- Utilizing Blockchain Technology to Modernize Manufacturing – April 16th in Acworth
GaMEP Training Courses
GaMEP offers training courses for manufacturing leaders and team members on topics related to process improvement, quality, advanced technology, energy management, sustainability, and more. Courses are conducted throughout the year at our Atlanta campus as well as custom courses held at your location. We also offer a Manufacturing Leadership Certificate to educate new or rising leaders of a company or those needing a refresher in how to lead, support, and sustain continuous-improvement efforts across the entire manufacturing plant.
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training – February 24th-28th in Atlanta
- Implementing Your ISO 9001:2015 System – March 9th-11th in Atlanta
- Lean Boot Camp: Training a Lean Champion – March 10th-13th in Atlanta
- 14001:2015 Internal Audit TPECS – March 23rd-25th in Atlanta
- 14001 Lead Auditor TPECS – March 23rd-26th in Atlanta
- Leading for Organizational Excellence – April 1st-May 13th in Atlanta
- ISO 50001 Energy Lead Auditor Training – April 6th-9th in Atlanta
- Value-Added Safety: Combining Lean Enterprise and Safety Management – April 14th-15th in Atlanta
- Best Practices in Workforce Development: Building Your Team for World-Class Performance – April 15th in Atlanta
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Quality Auditing – April 20th-21st in Atlanta
- Root Cause Analysis – April 23rd in Atlanta
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training – April 27th-May 1st in Atlanta
- Lean Office and Administration – May 7th in Atlanta
- ISO 45001 Transition – May 11th-13th in Atlanta
- Creating Metrics to Drive Performance – June 9th-10th in Atlanta
- 14001:2015 Internal Audit TPECS – July 13th-15th in Atlanta
- 14001 Lead Auditor TPECS – July 13th-16th in Atlanta
- Streamlining the Project Management Process for Manufacturing – July 15th in Atlanta
- Root Cause Analysis – July 16th in Atlanta
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training – July 20th-24th in Atlanta
- ISO 45001 Transition – August 3rd-5th in Atlanta
- Lean Boot Camp: Training a Lean Champion – August 4th-7th in Atlanta
- ISO 50001 Energy Lead Auditor Training – August 17th-20th in Atlanta
- Best Practices in Workforce Development: Building Your Team for World-Class Performance – September 9th in Atlanta
- Leading for Organizational Excellence – September 16th-October 28th in Atlanta
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training – September 21st-25th in Atlanta
- Implementing Your ISO 9001:2015 System – September 21st-23rd in Atlanta
Please note this listing only includes upcoming classroom-based training courses. For online course information or courses scheduled later in 2019, please check our Training Page.
GaMEP offers targeted and statewide webinars throughout the year to assist manufacturers with quick training on a particular topic.
GaMEP and Partner Events
GaMEP hosts and supports our partners as they host events throughout the state to provide additional networking and educational opportunities for manufacturers.