GaMEP hosts events and training courses throughout the year for manufacturers in each of our ten regions. In addition, GaMEP supports our partners as they host events throughout the state. If you have questions about any of the events listed below, please contact Megan Johnson, GaMEP Marketing Manager, Outreach, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0101.December.SundayNo events
GaMEP Manufacturing Growth Meeting Events
This quarterly educational event series delivers actionable tips and tools of the trade specifically designed to help Georgia Manufacturers grow their business.
- Managing for Daily Improvement – October 11th in Valdosta
- Finding Business: Techniques to Reach New and Existing Customers – October 17th in Lawrenceville
- Prepare for the Worst: Risk Reduction & Business Resiliency – October 19th in LaGrange
- Engaging Employees with Quick Kaizen – November 1st in Augusta
- Best Practices for New Employee Retention – November 2nd in Macon
- Leveraging Industry 4.0 Technologies to Improve Organizational Competitiveness – November 8th in Acworth
- Best Practices for New Employee Retention – November 15th in Savannah
Additional GaMEP Events and Webinars
GaMEP offers targeted and statewide webinars throughout the year to assist manufacturers with quick training on a particular topic.
- Food Entrepreneur Training Program – September 29th in Brunswick
- CMMC 2.0 Roadmap Workshop – October 18th in Atlanta
- CMMC 2.0 Roadmap Workshop – October 23rd in Augusta
- CMMC 2.0 Roadmap Workshop – November 1st in Savannah
- CMMC 2.0 Roadmap Workshop – November 2nd in Valdosta
- Bots and Brews – November 8th in Forsyth
- Georgia Regulatory Breakfast 2023 – November 9th in Atlanta
GaMEP Training Courses
GaMEP offers training courses for manufacturing leaders and team members on topics related to process improvement, quality, advanced technology, energy management, sustainability, and more. Courses are conducted throughout the year at our Atlanta campus as well as custom courses held at your location.
GaMEP offers two certificate programs. The Manufacturing Leadership Certificate prepares individuals to lead, improve, and sustain an organization’s long-term operational and business performance. The Quality Core Tools Certificate trains your team to meet the quality requirements necessary to maintain and grow your business.
- 50001 CP EnMS Virtual Training – September 5th – October 12th Online
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training – September 18th – 22nd in Atlanta
- Lean Boot Camp: Applying Process Improvement Tools – October 3rd – 5th in Atlanta
- Best Practices in Workforce Development: Building Your Team for World-Class Performance – October 11th in Atlanta
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Quality Auditing – October 16th – 17th Online
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA) – October 17th – 24th Online
- Lean Office and Administration – October 19th in Atlanta
- Creating Metrics to Drive Performance – October 23rd – 24th in Atlanta
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) – October 31st – November 7th Online
Please note this listing only includes upcoming training courses. For information on courses scheduled later in the year, please check our Training Page.
GaMEP hosts and supports our partners as they host events throughout the state to provide additional networking and educational opportunities for manufacturers.