GaMEP hosts events and training courses throughout the year for manufacturers in each of our ten regions. In addition, GaMEP supports our partners as they host events throughout the state. If you have questions about any of the events listed below, please contact Caley Landau, GaMEP Marketing Manager, at email@example.com.
GaMEP Manufacturing Growth Meeting Series (MGM)
This quarterly educational event series delivers actionable tips and tools of the trade specifically designed to help Georgia Manufacturers grow their business and are held in various locations around the state. We currently have meetings in Acworth, Augusta, Clarkston, Columbus, Cordele, Dalton, Douglas, Jefferson, Lawrenceville, Macon, Savannah, and Valdosta, GA. Meetings include lunch, networking, a presentation, case studies, and a question and answer period.
- Coaching Skills to Create Behavioral Change – November 19th in Douglas
- How to Run a Successful Kaizen Event – November 20th in Acworth
- Coaching Skills to Create Behavioral Change – December 12th in Augusta
GaMEP Training Courses
GaMEP offers training courses for manufacturing leaders and team members on topics related to process improvement, quality, advanced technology, energy management, sustainability, and more. Courses are conducted throughout the year at our Atlanta campus as well as custom courses held at your location. We also offer a Manufacturing Leadership Certificate to educate new or rising leaders of a company or those needing a refresher in how to lead, support, and sustain continuous-improvement efforts across the entire manufacturing plant.
- Implementing Your ISO 9001:2015 – November 11th-13th in Atlanta
- ISO 14001: 36-Hour Certified Lead Auditor Training – November 11th-15th in Atlanta
- Lean Boot Camp: Training a Lean Champion – November 12th – 15th in Atlanta
- ISO 50001 Energy Lead Auditor Training – December 2nd-5th in Atlanta
Please note this listing only includes upcoming classroom-based training courses. For online course information or courses scheduled later in 2019, please check our Training Page.
GaMEP offers targeted and statewide webinars throughout the year to assist manufacturers with quick training on a particular topic.
- Webinar: How to Take a Proactive Approach to Marketing Your Machine Shop – September 10th
- Webinar: Cybersecurity Requirements for Federal Contractors
GaMEP supports our partners as they host events throughout the state to provide additional networking and educational opportunities for manufacturers.