Join Georgia Tech’s Georgia Manufacturing Extension Partnership (GaMEP) on August 24th for a one-hour webinar discussing cybersecurity basics and best practices as part of the Georgia Manufacturing 4.0 Consortium funded by the Department of Defense Office of Local Defense Community Cooperation (OLDCC).
During this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- Why cybersecurity matters to your business
- Cyber attacks you should look out for
- What kind of cyber equipment is needed to keep your data safe
- How cybersecurity fits within your company’s strategy, mission, vision, values, and goals
- Contracts, compliance, and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- And more!
For more information and to register: click here