If you own or manage a small business, you owe it to your company to understand how you can work with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to reduce and even prevent injuries and illnesses. This free seminar, Introduction to OHSA for Small Business, will help you understand the OSHA inspection process, how it operates, and most importantly how to create a safety and health program for your company.
What you will learn:
- Responsibilities, rights, and coverage under OSHA
- Building a safety and health management system
- OSHA’s inspection process
- Standards, recordkeeping, and reporting
- Assistance for small businesses