Do you have an issue with a product, package, or process, and need to go to an external resource for the technology to solve the problem?
Does your company have a technology that’s not currently in use? Are you interested in developing a product to utilize the technology? Are you interested in selling or licensing the technology to other companies?
Georgia Tech can help you scout out the technology to fill your specific need or can help you create new business opportunities by marketing your underutilized technology to other manufacturers.
Georgia Tech will meet with you to understand your needs, incorporate a proven methodology to investigate, identify the solution, and present a phased approach for implementation that will help your company:
- Systematically identify relevant resources
- Identify potential technologies or partners
- Categorize and prioritize solutions for further investigation
- Develop a cost effective strategy for solution evaluation
Upon implementation, your company will:
- Understand new technology options for future product development
- Utilize new technology for product improvements
- Develop products from untapped, existing technologies
- Improve your internal systems and processes for utilizing technology
- Establish relationships with prospective partners for technology deployment of your products