Sustainability Training Courses
The GaMEP instructs both open enrollment and on-site training courses in areas such as Strategic Business Development, Lean / Process Improvement, Sustainability, Energy Management, Quality Management, and Product Development. Open enrollment courses are available to the public and are set on specific days. On-site training is customized and can be brought to your facility to train your team.
All courses with links are open to the public. Click on a specific course and you will be connected to Georgia Tech’s Professional Education Web site, where there is information on each course, including dates, pricing, and registration.
In addition to the open enrollment offerings, all of the below courses can be brought to your facility to train your team. For more information about bringing a course to your facility, contact Bill Meffert or your regional manager.
- ISO 14001: 36 Hour Certified Lead Auditor Training - Approach ISO 14001:2004 registration from an auditor's point of view
The following courses do not currently have any open enrollment sections available, but may be brought to your facility to train your team. For more information about bringing a course to your facility, contact Bill Meffert or your regional manager.
- Implementing Changes to Your ISO 14001 System - During this course you will learn about different approaches to implementing the ISO 14001 changes and begin to draft an action plan to implement these changes into your organization’s current ISO 14001 system.
- Details of ISO 14001:2015 Requirements - This course helps you determine where the new standard changes requirements and where it stays the same. The course will cover every element of the new standard.
- Understanding OHSAS 18001 – Get the tools necessary to integrate a formalized health and safety initiative within your organization
- Understanding ISO 14001 - Learn what is required and how to implement ISO 14001 in your manufacturing plant
- Exploring Your Environmental Footprint: A Common Sense Approach to Environmental Aspects and Impacts – Learn to identify environmental aspects, determine and evaluate their impacts, and avoid common pitfalls
- EMS: Making the System Connections – Develop the connections between your environmental planning results and additional areas of your environmental management system
- Internal Auditing for ISO 14001 - Learn to implement an internal auditing process throughout your organization