Strategic Sustainability Planning
Is your company ready to make sustainability a priority for the entire organization?
In order to ensure that this type of initiative is effective, it’s important to align with the overall strategy and objectives of the organization, know how to implement changes necessary to succeed, and cascade the vision and direction throughout for company-wide buy-in and participation.
Training and coaching is available for implementing a Strategic Sustainability Plan specific to your organizations goals.
Georgia Tech will work with you on a customized step-by-step approach designed to align your objectives and vision with an actionable plan that implements a sustainability framework throughout your organization. By embarking on this planning process, you will be able to:
- Determine the proper sustainability framework for your organization
- Develop a business case for pursuing sustainability
- Create a shared vision of sustainability
- Identify impacts and priorities
- Assess your current sustainability initiatives
- Develop strategies, goals, and actions to improve sustainability performance
- Develop metrics and reporting
- Identify and select improvement projects
- Communicate to employees and encourage participation in the overall effort
Upon developing and implementing a strategic sustainability plan, your company will:
- Reduce costs
- Improve its social and environmental impacts
- Attract new business
- Align your company’s vision and outcome
- Develop a reporting mechanism to obtain measurable results
- Be able to identify future opportunities for savings