Are you experiencing problems within any of your current systems? Are you applying quick fixes that are only masking the issue and not actually solving the entire problem?
Analyzing the process using specific techniques will allow you to get to the root cause of the problem and apply corrective actions to prevent future occurrences. Using a team-based approach and problem solving methodologies, you will be able to easily distinguish the root cause of the problem from the symptoms and immediately make improvements.
For project work, Georgia Tech will make a site visit to understand the current problem, assist in gathering and analyzing data, apply corrective actions, and evaluate the improvements that will help you:
- Recognize the underlying issues within company systems
- Make decisions based on fact, not opinion
- Identify all solutions and then decide on the best course of action
- Develop a check and balance system to prevent recurrence
- Become less reactive to future issues
- Apply similar techniques to other systems
In addition to project work, you can either enroll yourself or an employee in our open-enrollment course, Root Cause Analysis, or we can come to your site and train your team. Through instruction and simulated exercises, our team of experts will give you the tools necessary to get to the root cause of current issues and implement corrective measure within your system.
Root cause analysis can be applied to any area of an organization or to any type of organization.
Upon implementing root cause analysis to a current issue, you will be able to:
- Implement continual improvement
- Identify issues within a system
- Diminish recurring problems
- Lessen production delays
- Save money and time