Is your company consistently producing quality products? Does your system conform to the ISO 9001 standard, the international standard for a quality management system?
Many companies prefer to work with suppliers that are ISO 9001-registered, so aligning can actually increase your business and profitability. ISO 9001:2008 provides a list of requirements to monitor, control, and improve product or service quality. Then through auditing, you continuously benchmark your system against the standard and make adjustments, as needed, to ensure that your products consistently meet customer needs.
For project work, Georgia Tech will make a site visit to:
- Conduct a gap audit and help you develop an implementation plan
- Coach your team through Quality Management System (QMS) implementation
- Assist with the initial internal audits and management reviews
- Conduct a pre-assessment audit
- Help you correct system issues before the registration audit
Earning ISO 9001 registration will help you:
- Establish measurable objectives
- Regularly audit, evaluate, and adjust your systems to conform to international requirements
- Gain client confidence in your products or service
In addition to project work, you can either enroll yourself or an employee in our open-enrollment courses ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor Training or ISO 9001:2008 Internal Quality Auditing or we can come to your site and train your team. Through instruction and coaching, our team of experts will give you the tools necessary to conform to the international standard and become ISO 9001-registered.
Upon implementing a quality management system, your company will:
- Improve quality
- Improve efficiency and productivity
- Reduce waste
- Meet customer demands and expectations
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Reduce costs and increase profits