Implementing a quality management system into your company processes allows for consistency in the design, development, and delivery of your product or service. Conforming to internationally recognized standards states that your product or service is at the highest standard of quality. Applying techniques to get to this level of quality takes top-management support and a team-based approach that will help to consistently meet customer demands and expectations, while reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
Whether it’s your product, production line, front office, back-end process, or more, we can customize a solution that best fits your needs. By implementing a quality management system or getting to the root cause of a production or process issue, we can help your company:
- Conform to quality requirements
- Substantiate its reputation
- Boost customer satisfaction
- Increase customer retention
- Reduce operating costs
- Increase profitability
- And more
Who Will Benefit
Small to mid-sized manufacturing companies wanting to improve customer value, reduce costs, or increase profits.
Quality Management Services
Many of these services can also be applied to non-manufacturing companies.
The following courses are open to the public:
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training - Approach ISO 9001 registration from an auditor's point of view
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Quality Auditing - Implement an internal auditing process throughout your organization
- Root Cause Analysis - Get to the root of your company's recurring problems and learn to identify, evaluate, and implement optimum solutions
- Understanding ISO 13485: Quality Management for Medical Devices – Learn what is required and how to implement ISO 13485 in your manufacturing plant
- Executive Introduction to ISO 9001 (online course) – Gain an overview of ISO 9001, examine the requirements of the standard, and receive information on registration
Any of the above courses plus the ones below can be customized and brought to your facility to train your team.
- AS 9101 – Learn about the requirements within an aerospace quality management system and what to expect during an audit
- TL 9001 – Learn about the quality system requirements for telecommunications suppliers and how these are audited
- ISO / TS 16949 (includes training on APQP, FMEA, PPAP, MSA, and SPC) - learn to develop a quality management system as it relates to the automotive industry
- ISO / IEC 17025 - learn the requirements needed to be registered to ISO 17025, the quality management standard used by testing and calibration laboratories
- Food Safety Training (including training on ISO 22001, HACCP, and cGMP) – learn how to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that food is safe at the time of human consumption