Machine and Equipment Design
Would modifications to your current equipment improve the manufacturing of your products? Could redesigning your equipment allow it to run faster and more efficiently? Do you have other equipment constraints?
Georgia Tech assists small and mid-sized manufacturers on design recommendations or modifications to existing equipment to improve your company processes.
Georgia Tech will conduct an on-site review of your needs and equipment and recommend a plan of action that will help your company:
- Discover the areas of improvement to your current equipment
- Identify new equipment needs
- Recommend cost effective, existing equipment modifications
- Identify optimum equipment efficiencies for smooth production flow
Upon implementing the recommended changes to your equipment, your company will:
- Reduce production cost
- Increase equipment capacity
- Manufacture a new product more efficiently
- Improve equipment flexibility to meet market demands
- Improve customer response