Is your entire organization prepared to take an active role in implementing change?
Aligning your organization strategically with a common goal of Lean transformation will help you establish a Lean enterprise that reduces bottom line costs and increases profitability. Implementing Lean throughout an organization for optimal results is a long-term commitment that takes top-management support and employee involvement.
Georgia Tech will work with you to understand your needs, develop a plan of action, select Lean leaders, coach and mentor your teams to make both short-term and long-term improvements, and teach you how to identify future opportunities and implement change within those areas identified. By establishing a Lean organization, you will be able to:
- Understand and implement Lean practices
- Operate more efficiently
- Streamline production
- Minimize waste
- Work smarter
- React and align closely with customer needs
By transforming your organization through Lean practices, your company will:
- Eliminate internal bottlenecks
- Improve vendor relationships
- Respond more quickly to market demands
- Save time and money
- Boost customer satisfaction
- Recognize and develop new product opportunities