System Energy Assessments
Does your company have large energy using systems? Do these systems hold the opportunity for significant energy savings? Are you ready to improve your energy performance?
If so, you may benefit from one of Georgia Tech’s system energy assessments.
Georgia Tech specialists are well-versed with the ASME standards for conducting assessments on specific energy systems and are qualified by the U.S. Department of Energy to perform assessments for energy systems, including:
- Compressed air
- Process heating
- Chilled water
Utilizing this knowledge base, the GaMEP will model your energy system using DOE’s software tools to help you identify and prioritize the energy savings opportunities. We then help you apply the tools to quantify these opportunities, discuss how to gain management support for implementation, and provide you with a detailed report that will help you:
- Identify energy savings opportunities
- Promote continuous improvements in the area of energy management
- Apply knowledge gained in the training
- Make energy efficiency part of your overall business strategy
Through additional services, we provide you with the developed model, allowing you to see how changes can affect the performance of your systems.
Upon optimizing your energy systems, your company will:
- Save money
- Reduce environmental impact
- Be able to promote efficiency
- Promote energy efficiency throughout your organization
- Pass on the benefits to your customers and suppliers
- Establish positive external relations, creating opportunities for new customers