Energy Data Management & Performance Metrics
Are you looking to mine energy data to better understand how you use energy and control costs? Do you know which systems in your facility are consuming significant amounts of energy? Do you want to know how to measure the performance of those systems in order to capture the energy savings?
Georgia Tech will make a site visit to analyze your energy data, establish a baseline, determine your significant energy uses, and develop performance indicators to help you:
- Develop good energy accounting practices
- Establish a starting point to measure energy improvement
- Identify significant energy uses and their current energy performance
- Establish performance indicators that are compatible with the Superior Energy Performance M&V Protocol
- Measure results
In addition, Georgia Tech can offer training and implementation on software tools for energy data analysis and establishing energy performance indicators.
Energy Data Management can be applied to any area of an organization or to any type of organization.
Upon implementing an energy performance metrics system, your company will:
- Target areas in need of significant improvement
- Select key energy performance indicators to evaluate results
- Report to top management your energy results
- Accurately quantify energy performance improvements
- Save money
- Increase profitability
- Pass on cost savings to your customers