In addition to the main services offered on this Web site, Georgia Tech’s Enterprise Innovation Institute offers the following areas of assistance:
- Advanced Technology Development Center: ATDC is a start-up accelerator that helps Georgia technology entrepreneurs launch and build successful companies
- Capstone Senior Design: Allows manufacturing companies to work with Georgia Tech senior design students to research problems, design products and create prototypes, and offer solutions to a particular manufacturing challenge.
- Contracting Education Academy: Assists government contracting officials and private industry personnel who are pursing government contracting opportunities with the appropriate methodology for increasing small business contracting and subcontracting.
- Flashpoint: helps early-stage startups minimize risk and accelerate growth through a process called Startup Engineering.
- Food Processing Technology Division (FTPD): develops innovative technology systems to enhance the productivity and competitiveness of Georgia’s food processing industry. A unique research unit of the Georgia Tech Research Institute, FPTD works collaboratively with university and industry partners on projects involving robotics, advanced sensors, environmental treatment, and worker and food safety technologies.
- Georgia Tech Manufacturing Institute (GTMI): brings together top researchers and thought leaders from the many varied disciplines that shape manufacturing — science, engineering, policy, robotics, and management — to help define and solve some of the greatest challenges facing U.S. industry today.
- GT Procurement Assistance Center: Helping Georgia businesses identify, compete for, and win government contracts in order to sustain and grow their business
- Health at EI²: transforms the health-delivery system by helping professionals, employers, and consumers achieve higher-quality and lower-cost healthcare solutions.
- Innovation Corps (I-Corps): prepares scientists and engineers to extend their focus beyond the laboratory and foster entrepreneurship that will lead to the commercialization of technology.
- Innovation Strategy and Impact: fosters local economic development and drives innovation within communities.
- Integrated Program for Startups (GT:IPS): provides training and support to Georgia Tech faculty and students interested in launching companies based on Georgia Tech intellectual property.
- MBDA Business Center: Providing business and technical assistance to emerging and existing minority businesses
- Southeastern Trade Adjustment Assistance Center (SETAAC): provides federal funding to manufacturing firms that have experienced declines in employment and sales as a result of import competition.
- Startup Ecosystems: helps governments, communities, foundations, entrepreneurs, and small businesses foster value creation by applying innovative ideas, technology, and policy to initiatives focused on economic growth.
- VentureLab: transforms the innovations of Georgia Tech faculty, research staff, and students into companies.