Quality Management Training Courses
The GaMEP instructs both open enrollment and on-site training courses in areas such as Strategic Business Development, Lean / Process Improvement, Sustainability, Energy Management, Quality Management, and Product Development. Open enrollment courses are available to the public and are set on specific days. On-site training is customized and can be brought to your facility to train your team.
All courses with links are open to the public. Click on a specific course and you will be connected to that course page on Georgia Tech’s Professional Education Web site, where there is information on the course, including dates, pricing, and registration.
In addition to the open enrollment offerings, all of the below courses can be brought to your facility to train your team. For more information about bringing a course to your facility, contact Tim Israel or your regional manager.
- ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor Training - Learn to approach ISO 9001 registration from an auditor's point of view
- ISO 9001:2008 Internal Quality Auditing - Learn to implement an internal auditing process throughout your organization
- Root Cause Analysis - Get to the root of your company's recurring problems and learn to identify, evaluate, and implement optimum solutions
- Understanding ISO 13485: Quality Management for Medical Devices – Learn what is required and how to implement ISO 13485 in your manufacturing plant
- Implementing Changes to Your ISO 9001 System - During this course you will learn about different approaches to implementing the ISO 9001 changes and begin to draft an action plan to implement these changes into your organization’s current ISO 9001 system.
The following courses do not currently have any open enrollment sections available, but may be brought to your facility to train your team. For more information about bringing a course to your facility, contact Tim Israel or your regional manager.
- Details of ISO 9001:2015 Requirements - This course helps you determine where the new standard changes requirements and where it stays the same. The course will cover every element of the new standard.
- AS 9101 – Learn about the requirements within an aerospace quality management system and what to expect during an audit
- TL 9001 – Learn about the quality system requirements for telecommunications suppliers and how these are audited
- ISO/TS 16949 (includes training on APQP, FMEA, PPAP, MSA, and SPC) - Learn to develop a quality management system as it relates to the automotive industry
- ISO/IEC 17025 - Learn the requirements needed to be registered to ISO 17025, the quality management standard used by testing and calibration laboratories
- Food Safety Training (includes training on ISO 22001, HACCP, and cGMP) – Learn how to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that food is safe at the time of human consumption
- Executive Introduction to ISO 9001 – Gain an overview of ISO 9001, examine the requirements of the standard, and receive information on registration