The Georgia Tech Lean Consortium helps members advance their knowledge and effective use of Lean principles through shared training and peer-to-peer relationships. The Lean Consortium provides members with:
- Benchmarking Activities – tour both member and non-member sites to see best practices, hear “lessons learned”, and get ideas for additional streamlining opportunities for your company
- Training – participate in leadership events, workshops, book reviews, and webinars designed to further your knowledge of Lean implementation
- Networking Events – build and leverage relationships with peers across many disciplines
- Leadership Development – develop your management team’s knowledge on Lean organizations and subsequent results
Interested in Becoming a Member?
Find out more about Lean Consortium membership, pricing, and additional benefits.
Lean Consortium Members
The Georgia Tech Lean Consortium member only area of the GaMEP Web site provides members with the opportunity to connect with and discover what is happening across all regional groups within the Consortium.
Log-in to the Lean Consortium member only section of the GaMEP Web site.
Lean Consortium Annual Event
The 2013 event “High Velocity Edge: Leadership, Innovation, & Operational Excellence” will be on May 9, 2013.
- Lean Consortium Members – email your Lean Consortium company lead for space availability
- Non-Members – a limited number of seats are being made available for non-members. View information on the High Velocity Edge Event.
Georgia Tech offers customized Lean and Process Improvement solutions designed to improve product and customer value, reduce costs, and increase profits.
For a list of frequently asked questions about the Lean Consortium click here.