Level-One Energy Assessments
Is your organization ready to improve its energy performance, but unsure of where to start and what actually needs to be done?
Georgia Tech offers level-one energy assessments, based on a company's size and needs, to review where the company's energy dollars are going and to assist in identifying energy and cost saving opportunities. Level-one service can be customized to fit a company's needs. Level-two and system energy assessments are also available.
Georgia Tech will visit your organization, review the plant operations, and work with plant personnel to:
- Evaluate where your facility's energy consumption and dollars are going
- Identify areas of focus for improved performance
- Review energy cost opportunities and best practices
- Determine cost savings of low cost / no cost opportunities
- Develop a next step action plan
By conducting a level-one assessment, your company will:
- Understand and prioritize energy cost reduction opportunities
- Generate savings which go straight to the bottom line
- Promote continuous improvement in the area of energy management
- Reduce environmental impact