How Do I Increase Profitability?
In order to increase my company's profitability, should I begin by decreasing the bottom line, increasing the top line, or a combination of both? What areas should I focus on to reach my goals?
Solutions to Increase Profitability
Georgia Tech will work with you to find a customized solution to help develop a plan and implement solutions that cuts costs and increases sales. Recommendations could include one service or a combination of services, based on your company’s unique needs and goals. Examples of ways to increase your profitability include, but are not limited to:
- Environmental Compliance – avoid costly fines by becoming compliant with the regulations that apply to your organization
- Market Expansion – gain new clients for an existing product or service
- Technology Scouting – find technology to fill a specific need or market your underutilized technology to other manufacturers
- Value Stream Mapping - identify and evaluate both the individual steps and the staff and roles to eliminate waste within your process
- Root Cause – learn how to distinguish the root cause of the problem from the symptoms and immediately make improvements
- Energy Data Management & Performance Metrics – measure the performance of your energy systems in order to capture the energy savings
- Superior Energy Performance – produce a roadmap for achieving continual improvement in energy efficiency
Why Georgia Tech?
The Georgia Tech GaMEP program provides a broad range of expertise in project management, engineering, implementation, and more. GaMEP:
- Connects clients to both Georgia Tech and state resources
- Is measured by client impacts, such as jobs retained and created, cost savings, and increased sales
- Is a state and federally funded program resulting in lower costs for industrial clients
- Contains nationally and internationally recognized project managers located throughout Georgia
- Is comprised of team members with years of hands-on implementation experience
- Has a deep knowledge base within the organization, helping to bring customized solutions to our clients
- Provides a team-based approach
- Teaches you the processes and how to succeed on your own
- Strives to be your partner