How Do I Improve Processes?
Unbiased third parties help you view your business processes from a different perspective and answer questions such as: How can I increase productivity? Where is the waste in my processes? How can I remove the waste in a cost-effective manner? How will these changes affect my bottom line?
Solutions to Improve Your Processes
Georgia Tech will work with you to find a customized solution to help you effectively streamline your company processes to increase productivity and eliminate waste. Recommendations could include one service or a combination of services, based on your company’s unique needs and goals. Examples of ways to improve your processes include, but are not limited to:
- 5S / Layout – turn your work area into a clean, organized, and orderly space
- Kaizen – run Rapid Process Improvement events to make quick changes and eliminate waste in order to achieve immediate results
- Lean Office – streamline your administrative services to attain better results throughout your organization
- Pull Systems / Kanban – align your workforce with customer requests to develop a production system to help you achieve Just in Time inventory
- Root Cause – learn how to distinguish the root cause of the problem from the symptoms and immediately make improvements
- System Energy Assessments – optimize your large energy systems to gain significant energy savings and establish positive external relations, creating opportunities for new customers
- Energy Data Management & Performance Metrics – understand how you use energy within your company and control your costs by creating a process to mine energy data
Why Georgia Tech?
The Georgia Tech GaMEP program provides a broad range of expertise in project management, engineering, implementation, and more. GaMEP:
- Connects clients to both Georgia Tech and state resources
- Is measured by client impacts, such as jobs retained and created, cost savings, and increased sales
- Is a state and federally funded program resulting in lower costs for industrial clients
- Contains nationally and internationally recognized project managers located throughout Georgia
- Is comprised of team members with years of hands-on implementation experience
- Has a deep knowledge base within the organization, helping to bring customized solutions to our clients
- Provides a team-based approach
- Teaches you the processes and how to succeed on your own
- Strives to be your partner