How Do I Grow My Business?
When making a decision to strategically grow your business, it can be an exciting time. However growing your company also raises many questions. How do I grow? How do I prepare my company and teams? How do I make the best decisions during the process? How do we execute a growth strategy?
Solutions to Grow Your Business
Georgia Tech will work with you to find a customized solution to discover new customers, expand your market, and develop products. Recommendations could include one service or a combination of services, based on your company’s unique needs and goals. Examples of ways to grow your business include, but are not limited to:
- Market Expansion – gain new clients for an existing product or service
- Technology Scouting – find technology to fill a specific need or market your underutilized technology to other manufacturers
- Product Development for Manufacturers – streamline the process flow of a new product from concept, through development, to the finished product
- ISO 9001 – comply with international quality management standards to increase your business potential and access new markets and customers
- ISO 14001 – align with the international environmental management to increase your business potential
- System Energy Assessments – optimize your large energy systems to gain significant energy savings and establish positive external relations, creating opportunities for new customers
- Strategic Sustainability Planning – attract new business by making sustainability a priority for your organization
Why Georgia Tech?
The Georgia Tech GaMEP program provides a broad range of expertise in project management, engineering, implementation, and more. GaMEP:
- Connects clients to both Georgia Tech and state resources
- Is measured by client impacts, such as jobs retained and created, cost savings, and increased sales
- Is a state and federally funded program resulting in lower costs for industrial clients
- Contains nationally and internationally recognized project managers located throughout Georgia
- Is comprised of team members with years of hands-on implementation experience
- Has a deep knowledge base within the organization, helping to bring customized solutions to our clients
- Provides a team-based approach
- Teaches you the processes and how to succeed on your own
- Strives to be your partner