How Do I Get Started?
Are you looking to improve your company in one or more of the following areas: Strategic Business Development, Lean / Process Improvement, Sustainability, Energy Management, Quality Management, Product Development, or Safety and Health; but are unsure of where to begin? Contact Georgia Tech’s GaMEP to conduct a needs assessment for your company.
Solutions to Getting Started
Georgia Tech will work with you to understand your organization and assess your needs in order to develop a plan of action. Recommendations could include one service or a combination of services, based on your company’s unique needs and goals. Examples of ways we can help you get started include, but are not limited to:
- Assessments – conduct an assessment in areas such as Energy Management, Lean / Process Improvement, and Sustainability to determine where you should focus your efforts
- Strategic Sustainability Planning – learn how to make sustainability a priority within your organization
- Top Management Coaching – obtain coaching for your company’s top management in one or more areas of business
- Lean Overview – gain a better understanding of Lean principles and the overall benefit to your company
- Level-One Energy Assessment – based on your company’s size and needs, determine energy and cost saving opportunities for your organization
- System Energy Assessments – identify and prioritize the energy savings opportunities within your large energy systems
- Safety and Health – develop a plan that ensures your team’s safety in the workplace
Why Georgia Tech?
The Georgia Tech GaMEP program provides a broad range of expertise in project management, engineering, implementation, and more. GaMEP:
- Connects clients to both Georgia Tech and state resources
- Is measured by client impacts, such as jobs retained and created, cost savings, and increased sales
- Is a state and federally funded program resulting in lower costs for industrial clients
- Contains nationally and internationally recognized project managers located throughout Georgia
- Is comprised of team members with years of hands-on implementation experience
- Has a deep knowledge base within the organization, helping to bring customized solutions to our clients
- Provides a team-based approach
- Teaches you the processes and how to succeed on your own
- Strives to be your partner