How Do I Develop Sustainable Practices?
How does sustainability become part of our organization’s strategic plan? How do I get the management team engaged? How can we determine where to best utilize our resources and invest for a long-term solution? How do we continue the momentum and adjust for internal and external factors that affect change in our organization?
Solutions to Develop Sustainable Practices
Georgia Tech will work with you to find a customized solution to help create and maintain sustainable practices within your organization and make them part of your company's strategic plan. Recommendations could include one service or a combination of services, based on your company’s unique needs and goals. Examples of ways to develop sustainable practices include, but are not limited to:
- ISO 50001 – change the way your organization uses and manages energy and turn reductions in energy use into sustainable gains
- Level-One Energy Assessment – based on your company’s size and needs, determine energy and cost saving opportunities for your organization
- System Energy Assessments – identify and prioritize the energy savings opportunities within your large energy systems
- Energy Data Management & Performance Metrics – measure the performance of your energy systems in order to capture the energy savings
- ISO 14001 – identify, evaluate, control, and reduce the environmental impacts of your company’s activities, products, and services
- Strategic Sustainability Planning – learn how to make sustainability a priority within your organization
- Product Development for Manufacturers – learn to produce products that are aligned with sustainable practices
- Lean Consortium – join a Lean Consortium group that helps support implementation and sustainability of Lean practices
- Quality Management Systems – learn to develop and maintain consistency in the design, development, and delivery of your product or service
Why Georgia Tech?
The Georgia Tech GaMEP program provides a broad range of expertise in project management, engineering, implementation, and more. GaMEP:
- Connects clients to both Georgia Tech and state resources
- Is measured by client impacts, such as jobs retained and created, cost savings, and increased sales
- Is a state and federally funded program resulting in lower costs for industrial clients
- Contains nationally and internationally recognized project managers located throughout Georgia
- Is comprised of team members with years of hands-on implementation experience
- Has a deep knowledge base within the organization, helping to bring customized solutions to our clients
- Provides a team-based approach
- Teaches you the processes and how to succeed on your own
- Strives to be your partner