The GaMEP instructs both open enrollment and on-site training courses in areas such as Lean / Process Improvement, Sustainability, Energy Management, Quality Management, and Product Development.
The GaMEP is currently offering training courses in the following subject areas. Click each link for more information on specific course listings.
- Lean / Process Improvement – Improving processes by working smarter helps to minimize waste within numerous areas of a company
- Sustainability – Whether it’s implementing an environmental management system, helping you become compliant with environmental regulations affecting your company, or helping minimize employee safety risks, Georgia Tech can customize a solution that best fits your needs
- Energy Management – Gain a roadmap to achieve continual improvement in energy efficiency through the Superior Energy Performance (SEP) training program
- Quality Management – Implementing a quality management system into your company processes allows for consistency in the design, development, and delivery of your product or service
- Product Development – Implement systems that fit your company’s organizational framework and objectives in order to design, prototype, and develop new products
- ISO Standards – Receive training and coaching in Quality Management, Sustainability, Energy Management, Food Safety, and Safety and Health standards
The Georgia Tech Procurement Assistance Center (GTPAC) will train you and your business associates how to navigate the government procurement process. Click here for GTPAC’s training calendar, where you can search for courses by topic and region.