The GaMEP hosts events throughout the year for manufacturers in each of our ten regions. In addition, the GaMEP supports our partners as they host events throughout the state. These programs are valuable learning and networking opportunities for all Georgia manufacturers.
SOAR 2018 - March 6th to 8th
On the ground or in the air, we’ve got you covered.
This year, the Center of Innovation for Aerospace is teaming up with the Georgia Manufacturing Extension Partnership to connect you with the best resources to grow your business in the Aerospace, Automotive, and Defense industries in Georgia. SOAR 2018 - March 6 - 8, is two back-to-back conferences - the first focused on automotive, and the second on aerospace & defense. Both will feature Fast Pitch sessions with prime contractors, networking opportunities, and educational sessions to help small business owners increase their exposure within the community, as well as grow their business and boost profitability. Come see how we can help your business connect, compete, and grow.
Visit http://www.georgia.org/event/soar-macon-2018/ for more information .
For sponsorship, exhibit and volunteer opportunities, contact Bo Causey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manufacturing Growth Educational Series - Click to Register for Any of the Below Events
- Building a "Front-Line First" Culture (Augusta) - February 1, 2018
- Transformative Strategic Planning (Dalton) - February 7, 2018
- Factory of the Future (Acworth) - February 21, 2018
- Leadership: Managing for Effective Change (Acworth) - February 27, 2018
- Webinar Topic: Energy and Environmental Webinar Series
- Webinar Topic: Environmental Compliance: Tools and Evaluation Criteria for Better Management
- Date: Thursday, March 15, 2018 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- For more information and to register, go to: http://bit.ly/2xgPtWt
- During the webinar, you will learn to identify the environmental legal and regulatory requirements that apply to your company, understanding your reporting requirements, streamline your data collection and analysis, and more.
- Webinar Topic: ISO 50001 Update
- Date: Thursday, May 17, 2018 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- For more information and to register, go to: http://bit.ly/2z227NS
- During the webinar, you will identify the changes to ISO 50001:2018 and how they impact your organization, determine the steps for transition, and understand the timeframe to get ready for those changes.
- Webinar Topic: Exploring Combined Heath and Power (CHP) Options. Is CHP Right for You?
- Date: Thursday, July 19, 2018 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- For more information and to register, go to: http://bit.ly/2h35Vnw
- During the webinar, you will determine your eligibility for CHP, understand the benefits and drawbacks of CHP, identify options for reducing operating costs, and more.