Energy Management Training Courses
The GaMEP instructs both open enrollment and on-site training courses in areas such as Strategic Business Development, Lean / Process Improvement, Sustainability, Energy Management, Quality Management, and Product Development. Open enrollment courses are available to the public and are set on specific days. On-site training is customized and can be brought to your facility to train your team.
All courses with links are open to the public. Click on a specific course and you will be connected to that course page on Georgia Tech’s Professional Education Web site, where there is information on the course, including dates, pricing, and registration.
In addition to the open enrollment offerings, all of the below courses can be brought to your facility to train your team. For more information about bringing a course to your facility, contact Bill Meffert or your regional manager.
- Understanding ISO 50001 - Learn what is required and how to implement ISO 50001 in your manufacturing plant
- Internal Auditing for ISO 50001 - Learn to implement an internal auditing process throughout your organization
- ISO 50001:2011 Lead Auditor Training - Learn to approach ISO 50001 registration from an auditor's point of view
- Energy Performance for ISO 50001 Auditors – Learn the techniques to audit energy performance within an organization
- Certified Practitioner in Energy Management Systems – Acquire the skills to help organizations become certified to Superior Energy Performance
- Superior Energy Performance Lead Auditor - Learn to approach Superior Energy Performance from an auditor's point of view
- Superior Energy Performance Verifier – Acquire the statistical skills and knowledge to verify energy performance as it relates to the Superior Energy Performance program